Today I consulted the result of my x-ray and the doctor said it was okay. Whew~
( ̄▽ ̄)ノ
The pain in my knee right now was diagnosed as patellofemoral syndrome. (it sounds so mental-ish to me xD) but anyway so there.. I was advised to consult a physical therapist for rehabilitation. ( ̄へ ̄)But I'm still glad that it wasn't something that would render me disable (ToT)
But because of this, I might say goodbye to dancing for now. Although it's not like I'm doing it recently anyway. I decided to minimize activities that would strain my knee even more.. there's a loooooot of things I still wanna do, onegai. (,,#゚Д゚) please don't give up on me~
Also, I'm really thankful for my supervisor and boss for allowing me to continue my medical check-up despite that I wasn't able to report to work right after lunch.
They're so understanding~~~ Thank you! (*^▽^)/
Above all.. God thank you for this wonderful chance again!
I'll work hard to live my life well!

0 comments:
Post a Comment