skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Ms. Socially Inept
Was it good that I was born?
Wednesday, July 23, 2014
ACT 2: Display Picture
And I was trying to do my display picture. And this is the best I can make. ||Orz
Yoshioka Futaba (Ao Haru Ride)
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Search
About the (Retarded) Me
eHmz
Random. Boring. Complicated. Pretender. Forever. Busy. Retarded. Not. Expressive. Hopeless. Romantic. Impulsive. Not. Easily. Intimidated. Wild. O_O. And. Crazy.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
▼
2014
(4)
▼
July
(4)
ACT 4: My usual monster
ACT 3: Goodbye Hobby! T~T
ACT 2: Display Picture
ACT 1: Hello Again Operating Room!
Other Worlds
Deviantart
Facebook
Tumblr
Tumblr Animequotes
Twitter
Labels
art
dailies
deps
sai
(c) ehmz1021. Powered by
Blogger
.
"Let no one enter your inner kingdom unless they come with love."
Copyright 2009
Ms. Socially Inept
. Powered by
Blogger
Blogger Templates
created by
Deluxe Templates
Blogger Showcase
0 comments:
Post a Comment