It's my third time in an operating room already. All with the same reason - cyst removal. The first two was infected so they only drained and the third time is the actual removal.. and the most painful one at that.
☆⌒(>。≪)イタイ
The operation lasted for 30 minutes. I've been shot with several anesthesia since the effect diminishes as the operation takes longer.ε-(´・`) フー
But I survived. ♪(ノ´∀`*)ノ
I actually went to the hospital alone.. and thanks to my health card I didn't pay anything although the procedure costs 10k!∑(O_O;) I was scared but I prayed that the operation will go well. And it did.
Although it's all painful now that I even have to take 2 days leave at work. I just hope that would be the last time that I'm saying hi to that OR.. wahahaha!
The scar is unattractive in all aspects.. but much better than it getting infected again.
Moreover, my other sickness actually worries me more..
I wish I just googled too much of the symptoms and it's not actually serious than I think it is.
//hopes
//072214

0 comments:
Post a Comment